A curtain system designed to effectively deal with the hassles of washing curtains.
CS Cubicle Curtain’s new Snap Lock Curtain System is designed to help facilities easily deal with the cleaning of privacy curtains. This curtain system eliminates the dangers of removing cubicle curtains from ceiling mounted track systems. Instead of getting on a ladder to remove the privacy curtain, Snap Lock allows maintenance staff to separate the fabric portion of the curtain from the mesh while standing on the ground. Soiled curtains are then laundered and the maintenance staff snaps clean curtains back onto the mesh.
COST EFFICIENT AND EASY TO MAINTAIN
- Snap Lock curtains are designed to be modular so a facility can buy dozens of the same curtain and use them interchangeably from room to room.
- Fabric panels come in a standard size of 69" wide by 69" high.
- Mesh headers can be manufactured at any height to accommodate the Above Floor Finish and ceiling height.
- Eliminates the hassles and dangers of removing cubicle curtains from ceiling-mounted track systems.
- Enables hospital maintenance staff to change privacy curtains while standing on the ground.
- Hospitals save money by not having to purchase custom or different size curtains.
Cubicle Curtain Fabric Selector
CS Cubicle Curtains offer color-coordinated mesh for the fabrics you specify. When specifying your color-coordinated mesh that goes along with your curtain fabric, be sure you are aware of your local fire and life safety codes to ensure you are specifying the appropriate height of mesh for your application.
select a cubicle curtain product