CONSTRUCTION SPECIALTIES PRODUCTS, INC.
The Company may update this policy from time to time. Any changes to this policy will be posted on this page and will be effective when posted. Any material changes to this Policy will be accompanied by a notice on the Website.
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION COLLECTED. The Company may collect non-personally identifiable information about you in a number of ways, including tracking your activities through your IP address, computer settings or most-recently visited URL. The Company may also ask you to provide certain non-personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your age, household income, buying preferences, etc. during any contact you have with the Company. The Company does not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us, by, for example, filling out a survey or registration form.
- PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION COLLECTED. The Company may ask you to provide personally identifiable information when you’re discussing a service issue with a Company representative, before you choose to download any files from the Website, including but not limited to PDF or CAD files, when you participate in an online survey, when registering a product, or when purchasing a product. Such personally identifiable information may include your: name, company name, company address, company telephone number, and/or e-mail address.
- USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED. In general, the Company will only use the personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information that you provide to us (collectively, the "Information") for the specific purpose for which it was sought, including the creation of a user profile. Non-personal demographic and profile data is used to tailor your experience at our Website, showing you the content or products that the Company believes may interest you. The Company may provide the Information to individuals or legal entities within the Company (who are also required to adhere to the within Policy), including the Company’s sales representatives for your geographic territory, who may use the Information to deliver promotional material regarding the Company, our partners, trend analysis, pattern detection, and site administration. You may choose not to receive such promotional materials by following the instructions set forth in the Opt-Out Section below. The Company does not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose the Information to any outside marketing agencies, outside affiliates, unaffiliated entities, or other third parties that are not controlled by or otherwise affiliated with the Company. In addition to the above, the Company intends to comply with any legal requirement that it disclose the Information as may be imposed by valid authority of competent jurisdiction. The Company may also disclose the Information if it determines that such disclosure is necessary for the purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
- USE OF IP ADDRESS. The Company may use your IP Address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the Website.
- SECURITY. The Company utilizes industry standard technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect the loss, theft, destruction, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and disclosure of the Information under our control. While we cannot ensure the complete security of such Information, the Company will take any and all reasonable steps to ensure its safety.
- OTHER WEBSITES; LINKS. The Website may contain links to other websites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites.
- UPDATES. In order to ensure the veracity of the Information, every time you receive a C/S Enews mailing, you will be provided with a link to update your account information located at the bottom of the email. This will be sent with every mailing for security purposes. Unfortunately, to the extent that such information is also stored in other databases, the Company cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will reach the other databases. However, the Company will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Information is removed from or corrected in our records.
- OPT OUT. If you do not want to receive communications from the Company or if you do not provide the Company to use the Information for a particular purpose, every time you receive a C/S Enews mailing you will be provided with a link to unsubscribe your email address from our mailing list. This will be sent with every mailing for security purposes.
- NOTICE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS. The Company abides by the safe harbor framework set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce. The following link provides more information about the safe harbor program to which the Company adheres. http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/sh_overview.html.
- NOTICE TO PARENTS AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIANS. The Company has no intention of and does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children If a child aged thirteen (13) or younger submits personal information to the Company and we learn that such personal information is that of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you have any reason to believe that your child has provided any personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at email@example.com.
- NOTICE TO KIDS. Do not submit any personal information on this Website. In particular, do not submit your name, address, phone number, email address, or any other information that would help someone locate you. Remember, you should always check with your parent or guardian before using the internet and visiting websites.
This policy was last modified on 12/19/2012
6696 State Route 405 Highway
Muncy, Pennsylvania 17756