Watch one of our featured videos below.
- The walls of Golisano Children’s Hospital’s new building feature unique imagery on each floor to portray different themes ranging from active play and sports to plants and animals.
- Watch how the C/S On The Right Track “Grabber Bar” enables your hospital staff to change curtains, without standing on a ladder or chair. Process complete in a matter of seconds!
- Learn how Riley Hospital for Children in Indiana worked with local artists to create a soothing, welcoming corridor using Acrovyn by Design®
- What do Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, and a giant alligator have in common? Learn how the Pasadena School District in Texas pulled together these elements and more in a district-wide transformation.
- To explore our 2015 NeoCon booth theme of 'Protection Transformed', we gave designers a chance to leave their marks on a wall of canvas within the booth.
- C/S Floorometry installs as easily as tile. Watch the video to see how it's done.
- These children have a few thoughts about how we can protect their future. C/S, through its use of Cradle to Cradle® certifications and other efforts, supports “the future of our future”.
- Environmental responsibility is woven into every aspect of our business…it’s who we are. Our vision, creating products that make buildings better, is one we take very seriously. We live it every day.