Catalog & Flyers
This newly revamped brochure offers a complete overview of the entire line of C/S louvers, including Storm Resistant, Conventional, Operating, Acoustical and Impact/Hurricane (Dade County Approved) models.
Two great companies, CS and CENTRIA, partner to provide a totally integrated engineered façade. We share in the innovation, design and manufacturing of a seamless, thermally broken connection for complete air and water resistance.
Architects of University and Professional Stadiums everywhere trust CS Louvers to provide high performance ventilation and protect their project from the elements. No matter what your Stadium needs we can deliver a custom tested solution.
The integrated MetalWrap series louvers is designed for large areas where the louvers are more than a performance requirement, they are an architectural feature.
Case Studies & Project Showcases
- University of Wisconsin – Medical Research Complex Phase I & ll Case Study (pictured)
- UTSW Medical Center, William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital Case Study
- Madison Square Garden Case Study
- Palomar Medical Center Case Study
- Inlet District Energy Center Case Study
- Broadway Pier Cruise Terminal Port Case Study
- Parkview Regional Medical Center Case Study
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport Air Traffic Control Tower Case Study
- Yankee Stadium Case Study
- ODU Old Dominion University Case Study
- See More ▼