Product Return Guidelines
CONSTRUCTION SPECIALTIES PRODUCTS, INC.
- GENERAL GUIDELINES.
- The buyers claim must be received by the C/S Representative within thirty days of receiving the material. Please reference section 2.0 below for further details. Should the buyer fail to notify a C/S, then C/S will replace the material at the buyer’s expense. If buyer's local C/S representative is unknown, the buyer should visit http://www.c-sgroup.com/sales-locations to identify local Construction Specialties' Representative.
- C/S will not accept custom product for return. However, if dimensional adjustments are all that need to be made, Construction Specialties will rework the material as best they can to make the product fit. Note a charge fee will be assessed for resizing the product.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
- On all returned product, C/S will assess a 30% restocking fee.
- CUSTOM PRODUCT. C/S will not accept the types of products listed below. Note this list isn't a comprehensive list of all the custom products that C/S produces.
- ENTRANCE FLOORING: all flooring systems.
- EXPANSION JOINT COVERS: any product cut to size, modified from standard offerings, assembled products, drop ship items.
- INTERIOR WALL PROTECTION: any kick plate, profiles (hand rail, crash rail) cut to size. Corner guards in heights other than 4', 8', 10', and any cut sheet - kick plates, rub strips, special thermoformed sheet.
- C/S CUBICLE CURTAINS: any product cut to size, any products modified from standard offerings, bends, or drop shipped items.