- Joyce Quimby(800) 233-84934525(570) 546-4525
- Christine Morris(800) 233-84934505(570) 546-4505
- December 22, 2016Acrovyn® Wall Panels Celebrated for Design Excellence
- December 12, 2016Relaunched Acrovyn® Wall Panels Expand Aesthetic Options and Increase Value for Healthcare Environments
- July 19, 2016Construction Specialties, Inc. (CS), a leading manufacturer of specialty building products, earned four awards from three top industry publications in conjunction with NeoCon 2016, the largest commercial interiors show in North America, for its Floormations® entrance flooring line and revitalized Acrovyn® Wall Panel System.
- Inventor of Seismic Expansion Joint Covers Partners with U.S. Resiliency Council to Bring Public Awareness to Building SafetyJune 1, 2016Construction Specialties (CS), a global manufacturer of expansion joint covers, is proud to partner with the U.S. Resiliency Council (USRC) as a Bronze member. As soon as the USRC Building Rating System was announced, CS was the first to sign on as a member.
- June 1, 2016<a href="http://www.c-sgroup.com/">Construction Specialties</a> (CS), a leading manufacturer of architectural building products such as Acrovyn® Wall Protection, Acrovyn® Doors and Frames, Entrance Flooring Systems and CS Expansion Joint Covers, is pleased to announce that it has been chosen to receive its eighth consecutive Champion for Change Award from Practice Greenhealth. The award was presented at CleanMed 2016 in Dallas, TX, on May 19, 2016, and honors CS’ ongoing commitment to improving its environmental performance and high standard of excellence in sustainability.
- January 12, 2016The new collection features an array of edge and trim options, custom shapes and graphics and simplified installation.
- October 16, 2015C/S' Vice President of Sustainability, Howard Williams, and Sustainability Coordinator, Kendra Martz provided perspectives to Jennie Morton, Senior Editor at BUILDINGS for her article, "An Inside Look at Cradle to Cradle Certification". The article is a succinct explanation of why Cradle To Cradle Certified™ provides verification that a product was sourced and manufactured in a responsible way, has no exposure risks for occupants while in use, and has reclamation options that will save it from the landfill.
- September 18, 2015With the building community becoming more interconnected around the world, Construction Specialties (CS) is proud to be a sponsor of the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat’s (CTBUH) 2015 International Conference.
- July 7, 2015Innovative product offers solutions to building owners, facility managers Construction Specialties, Inc. (C/S), a leading manufacturer of high performing specialty building products, is proud to announce that BUILDINGS magazine has selected Acrovyn Doors as a 2015 Money-Saving Product winner. Acrovyn Doors is part of an elite group of 83 products showcased in the magazine’s June 2015 issue.
- July 2, 2015Construction Specialties Inc. (C/S), a leading manufacturer of high-performing architectural specialty products, has been honored with awards from two leading publications for its Acrovyn by Design® Wall Protection. Both awards were presented in conjunction with NeoCon 2015, the largest commercial interiors show in North America, taking place at The Merchandise Mart in Chicago since 1969.