Watch one of our featured videos below.
- In this video our Multi-Axial Corridor Cover (MACC) system is tested for seismic movement in all directions.
- In this video we show the testing of our SSRW model (moat covers), the optional lateral slide model, and the inside and outside corner movements.
- Click to view a cycle test on one of our seismic exterior wall covers, XLS.
- Our SSR system has been used in some of the most complex projects, but that doesn't mean installation needs to be complex. As you watch the video, you will learn helpful tips to make the installation easier.
- Proper splicing of fire barrier is important in order to pass inspection on a job site. This video demonstrates how to splice Monoflex® (OFX) fire barrier.
- If your building is fire rated, it will require fire barrier inside expansion joints. Watch this video to learn tips and tricks on how to install OFX fire barrier in horizontal floor and roof joints.
- Acrovyn® Wall Panels have been reimagined. Get a sneak peek of our new offering, including features like embedded digital imagery and a simplified mounting system.
- The walls of Golisano Children’s Hospital’s new building feature unique imagery on each floor to portray different themes ranging from active play and sports to plants and animals.