Watch one of our featured videos below.
- Performing an expansion joint cover transition from floor to wall is not an easy task, but with the help of our video and some practice, you will be able to master the RFX 4" floor-to-wall transition.
- Our Certified Installer Workshop includes hands-on training, education on our product, and a tour of our manufacturing facility. Sign up by July 29, 2016 to attend our September workshop.
- Zip Block (ZB) is designed to fit any new or existing blockout, and can be easily installed by embedding it in high-strength epoxy.
- Learn how Bournemouth Hospital incorporated art into their facility renovation using Acrovyn by Design®.
- Acrovyn by Design® is the voice of interior designers looking for custom finishes that guard against both daily traffic and the unexpected. This is Protection Transformed.
- Our Reflex® (RFX) fire barrier is made for 1" - 3" floor joints and can be accompanied by any Construction Specialties expansion joint cover system. Click the video to see how it is installed.
- The APF model comes fully assembled and takes only a few steps to install. Click to see how it's done.
- All of our covers are cycle tested to ensure they will hold up in a seismic event, including these stair treads and risers that were made custom for Cal Memorial Stadium in Berkely, California.