Watch one of our featured videos below.
- View the Helix Care and Maintenance video for cleaning tips and standards for your new Helix Z1 or Z2 entrance flooring system.
- Learn how to install Acrovyn Wall Panels with a reveal using the innovating Sure Snap System.
- In order to maintain the integrity and rating of fire barrier in an expansion joint, it is critical that all procedures are met when transitioning from a horizontal floor joint to a vertical wall joint. To learn more, watch our installation video.
- Using the custom capabilities of Construction Specialties' Expansion Joint Covers and protective reliability of Acrovyn Wall Protection, Parkland Memorial Hospital created a healthcare environment built to last.
- Housed in the Forrestal Building in Washington, DC, the Department of Energy wanted to provide hard-working staff with an upgraded and relaxing meeting space. Using the significantly revitalized Acrovyn Wall Panel System from Construction Specialties (CS), the design team created a lounge area that resets the standard for a government workspace.
- To minimize the frequency of splicing, our ZB cover comes in five standard roll sizes -- 20', 30', 65', 130', and 200'. If splicing ZB is unavoidable, you can use this video along with the printed installation instructions to guide you through each step.
- In this video, we will show you the steps required to heat weld some of our seals using a hot plate and soldering iron.
- The Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) sought reliable wall protection that was both durable and interesting to children in its pediatric departments at three of the network's major locations.